That’s right, ya girl is back at it again with the crappy travel blogs. But seeing at today was an unexciting 2 on the excitement scale, I figured I would just start this series off with some thoughts while migrating through the airport.
- To pass the time, people watch (wow revolutionary). It is surprising the type of people that all show up at the airport. Mostly because all manners and grace are gone once you are past security and you see barbarians strewn across 3 seats or a nervous wreck plowing through their suitcase.
- It is truly an exciting experience being at the airport- make sure you take it all in, I know it can it be a stressful place but it is also filled with excitement and that feeling should be remembered.
- Why are these places so complicated, I feel like I walk/stand on the people movers for so long I feel like I’m in Narnia.
- Also the Toronto airport is a bit unorganized in the sense that as soon as the first boarding call is made, everyone runs to line up and leaves no space for any one else walking through.
- Also while being at the airport, I find that I am trying to be extra “Canadian” and say thank you and sorry.
- But that being said, it is hard when a woman cuts you in line to not yell “exqeeze me bitch. Back of the line”.
- Also, traveling alone is rather boring, because when things like that happen you have no one to turn and laugh to, everything is a private joke with just you, boring.
- When going through security I thought I was being so helpful, I had my watch off, phone out and coat off.
- Well that went to shit when I realized I left both my iPod and camera in my bag and became an embarrassing mess. *whoops*
Anyways, my plane is about to board, I’m glad I got to bring you some thoughts while I wait.