I was feeling pretty inspirational when I wrote this blog post. As if this would be the most innovative and actually helpful blog post I will probably ever write. Over the years I have collected many wisdomous pieces of information from family and friends and decided to compile them in one pro-tip blog post.
Never cut your own bangs.
- If you want something from someone, ask for something bigger first.
- Make your bed every morning and reap that sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
- If you don’t want to do something, do it badly the first time. It worked for cutting the grass at home!
- Adulting is best tackled through the buddy system, so grab your bestie and cry about things like credit scores and taxes together.
- Never crack eggs directly into the other ingredients whilst cooking.
- Food is *statistically better with sauce on it. *And by statistically I mean “In my opinion”
- Moderation is key. Except with ice cream, more is always better.
- If all other advice follow “fish”- Fuck It, Shit Happens.