Oh hey. Yes, it has been a while since I posted here. Just been a little caught up with school/life/bronchitis but its cool. I’ve complied a list of all thing things I find awkward about being that awkward person. I’m basically an expert.
1.Falling in public.
2. Having to give a presentation or speak in public and looking like this:
3. Running into people you know but don’t know how to talk to them.
4. Meeting new people.
5. Tripping in public.
6. When people call you out on your embarrassing past, even if you did it to them. Please NEVER creep my Facebook, I will probably shrivel up and die.
7. When your phone is dead and you have to pretend you listening to music
8. Networking (This could fall under meeting new people, but it is professional and therefore 10x worse)
9. Talking to anyone you haven’t known for an extensive amount of time
10. Dealing with emotional friends even though you don’t handle that department. EVER.
11. Snapchatting the wrong person
12. Or sending screenshots to the wrong person
13. Everyone intimidates you
14. When someone catches you dancing a bit too intensely (in the car, my living room, bedroom, the bar, etc.)
Could go on forever, this list is always growing.