“Music is a safe kind of high.”
— Jimi Hendrix
1. Don’t- Ed Sheeran -This song has found its way into my life as my new “bad-ass” song. It’s so catchy!
2. Stolen Dance- Milky Chance -I can jam so hard to this song, like toe-tapping, hand-clapping jammin’.
3. Cool kids- Echosmith
4. Budapest- George Ezra -One of his more popular songs, Ezra is one of my new favourites.
5. Run Boy Run- Woodkid -So if the Dauntless in Divergent can run to this, I can run (but probably walk) to this too.
6. My Sweet Summer- Dirty Heads -It is the end of summer and this song literally sums up my emotions, sad but over it.
7. From Afar- Vance Joy -Ugh. So lovely.
8. You and Me- You+ Me -If my life had a soundtrack this song is my rainy days song.
9. Habits- Tove Lo (Habits Remix) ft. Hippie Sabotage – A faster option to the original, this song packs a rebellious punch.
10. Chelsea Dagger- the Fratelli’s – My past week has been a drunken blur and who better to sum it up then the Fratelli’s.
Listen to the playlist here: